View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 02:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

I so glad I posted this here. I didnt even think to talk to her about peer pressure. I did ask why she did it and all she could do was shrug her shoulders. I think what made me the maddest waswhen we were driving home and she made a snide remark about how long her dad was gonna hold this over her head when he got out to get gas in the truck. If I could have reach back that far I would have slapped her. We just went though the dissappointment and embarrasement of going to pick her up and not an ounce of remorse. The funny thing about all this is that she thought her dad was gonna be harder on her than me. She never dreamed I would be the hard one on this. Let me assure you she will definitely think twice the next time from all the cleaning and community service she is doing. She earns $5 for every nhard thing she does and she owes me $200. Shes outside right now cutting weeds out of the flower beds with sissors. Then she can mop and do 2 loads of laundry. Im already working on a list of things for her tomarrow.