View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 02:26 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  
LogCabin
Seriously Fun!

Day 80

And it is a Mother F**ker of all days.

Had job interview this morning. Went great. Want me to come back this afternoon for a second interview with the director!

Got home and had a message from my Mom that my 15 year old stole 60.00 from her ATM. Said he needed it to buy pot. I feel so guilty. He is seeing his therapist tomorrow about it. And I asked him to come to my meeting tonight which was a big NO.

A fight with my roommates. I really want her to move out. She is young and wants to party, and brings strange people in my place. She told me she would tell the landlord that she is here. I told her he would raise the rent, and if he did, any thing over what I am paying now would be HER responsibility. That shut her up. I needed her to be here while I was out of a job. But if I get this job I won't need her rent money. I was nice to her, but firm. I said we are at different times in our lives right now. I don't want people in and out.

This is what I get for "Drunk renting" as my sister called it. I posted an ad, interviewed people, and let these two girls move in all while on a major relapse/bender. Very sick of me. The worst One has moved out thank goodness...and she was the worst of the two.

I was just about to call my sponsor, and the phone rang. She was calling me to tell me she was going home from work sick, but to still go to the meeting. I diffinatly am. I NEED my meeting.

Thought a friend was not talking to me. But luckily that was not the case. Just doing something else for a couple days, so we're good.

The roommate called back and said she felt bad how things had ended when we first talked. And we are going to talk more.

My stomach is in knots over all this. Interviews, son, roommate... I just drank some tea to try and calm down.