View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 01:31 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
freya

Well, right at this very moment I really, really want kd lang!!!! OMG, I went to Starbucks to get some coffee ground for my partner, and they had her new CD there....and I'm not even that into her music (rock tends to be more my thing), but the photo on the back...WOW!....I almost bought the stupid thing just to have the photo...

.....OK enough, freya, breathe...and answer the question for real, now.....

What I truly want -- I want to be steadily and surely connected to HP in such a way as to be able to sense/feel and be guided by that connection no matter what is going on in my life or in the physical/material world.

I had a dream last week about a painting -- at least I think it is a real, well-known painting that I've seen somewhere, but I could be wrong about that and just made it up in my dream -- but anyway, it is a painting of a person walking through some kind of terrible, ugly situation (I can't remember for sure if it's like a war-type thing, or sickness and disease, or extreme poverty or some symbolic depiction of all of the above), but the person is walking through it all with his eyes looking upward and it's like he is connected by a ray of light or something to God, so even though he's walking through this terrible mess, he is not even looking at or being affected by it because he is being totally guided by God. (If anyone knows what painting this might be, please let me know.....I have this image in my mind so strongly for the last several days, and if it's not just a dream, I'd love to look it up and get a copy!)

So, anyway, what I want is to be in that kind of relationship with HP and to be able to stay connected with that kind of guidance no matter what happens. I think that the more I work toward that and the better I become at holding and staying with that connection, the more everything else in my life will just fall into place that way HP wants it to be....So, in a way, I guess, it's not even really about what I want...it's about trying to align my life with what HP wants for me and keeping my spiritual gaze always on that....

....is this making any sense to anyone but me????? It's kinda hard to explain, but my guess is that the more connected I am to HP, the less anything else I might think I want (like kd lang LOL!) or don't want will really matter to me...

freya