Old 07-10-2008, 05:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dunerkat

I'm so mad at myself for talking on the phone w/him

Well, I spoke to him on the phone last night. It seemed to start well, then went out of control. He told me he was having this crackhead woman (whom we've had many arguments in the past about) come over friday to clean the house. I feel for it and said not to have her over. It then escalated to I'm giving him rules & ultamatims about who he can speak to. Thing is, he has said he is glad he stopped hanging around with these types of people. It's only a ploy to get me mad.

He had said earlier in the conversation he was going to buy beer and vodka and I didn't react. Guess that made him mad and so he chose another route to upset me. In all this he said if I am telling him who he can see, then he can do the same. I have no friends, the only people who come over are my daughter & g'daughter. I said to him that I knew that is what he is getting at.

I tried to not fall for the bait, but I did. It turned into him yelling and me trying to say I didn't want to fight with him. He then blabbered on about he has no idea what I'm doing at my daughter's house, I could be going out with men.

I am 50 years old, sleep in my granddaughter's bed, have a few clothes with me that are in a suitcase. All my belongings are at the house so I feel like I have no roots. It is such a mess, I am sick to my stomach with it.

Sorry such a long post, just needed to vent.