View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 05:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
obsessed

She has a Monday appt.

Well, My 19 year old AD Lauren has an appointment for Monday for an abortion. I had no clue where I was going to come up with the money for the abortion, I truly dread it so bad for Lauren but at this point in her life, I truly think it is for the best. Lauren says she has not done meth for about 4-6 weeks but I truly don't know if that is true or not....I would love for it to be but I don't believe a word she says. My grandmother is giving me the money, I don't see why I should have to pay this back...it should be Lauren paying it back...but wait...she does not have a job!!! It seems everything she does or gets into, I am the one who has to pay!!! But since its my grandmother I will add it on to the money I owe her for car repairs. I dread the 2 hour drive with her and don't have a clue what we will talk about. I am sick of hearing what she is going to do.....college, a job and a car because for some reason it never happens. My mother who if yall remember hangs on every word she says is acting a complete fool!! I have not gave Lauren any money in the last month or so and guess what??? I am the bad guy!!!! But my mother and grandmother have started handing it back out!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!