View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 11:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
strongerwoman
Can't make sense out of crazy.

Originally Posted by needtolearn View Post

I'm FINALLY starting to get glimpses that, instead of putting him on some pedestal of 'potential', I saw him today for the hot, steaming, pile of self centered, cowardly S@#T that he is, that HE'S CHOOSING TO BE. He has no integrity, he's manipulative, he's immature, he's not in touch with healthy reality, and he's a jealous B$%tch A**.

Now, I have to keep that perspective of him, not the tall dark, handsome, "equipped", witty, funny, clever, sweet, good kisser "him".

I think I'll think of him as a hot steamy turd gift wrapped in a pretty, seductive package.

OMGosh! Too funny! What a great visual!

I am so in the same place you are and this post of yours has really helped out today.

Next time I see stbxah (weird to finally be typing THAT out!) the steamy turd is definitely what I'll be standing there visualizing instead of getting all teary-eyed and sentimental. I'll probably bust out laughing and he'll be standing there wondering what's so funny.

WHY is it that it is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to keep focused on the reality of the situations and all of the negatives and stop slipping back into the loving feelings?
Why is it so hard to keep the negatives in the forefront of our minds?

Last edited by DesertEyes; 07-07-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote