View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 03:26 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lem

TOTALLY AGREE with above posts.

I can't tell you how many times CH stole money from me (OH - in his mind he "borrowed" it). Most recently, he FINALLY gave me a measly $150 for my son's daycare (mind you he hasn't paid a cent in over six months toward his son and daycare is $239 a week!) Then - he stole it from me! But, when he came down from his binge he apparently took money out of his IRA and FINALLY gave me a little - $600 (for six months)- which is better than a poke in the eye, but still a drop in the bucket - and informed me that he was PAYING ME BACK THREE TIMES OVER. That he never stole from me!!! And, this is him talking to me SOBER. crazy.

Oh yeah - and he has stolen my checkbook - and took a check from me so I immediately called the bank and told them to put a hold on that check and if anyone tried to cash it - they were committing fraud!

PRESS CHARGES. Do it. That is the only way they will learn. And as MrsMagoo said - it takes it out of your hands. . .the professionals can do the work. I'm sorry you have to deal with this over a holiday - these addicts are awful.