View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Smile Im sneakin a peak at ya!

Howdy! Dontcha know it? Its me! Yep and heelo everyone! Man I cant type everything in one sitting on how good everything is turning out to be! I just cant believe it. I have a job but am on lay off right now but I will be going back. I did decide to give Paul a good chance and am living back with him. I had moved out and got on with my life showing him just how independant I could be if I wanted. He made some drastic changes I can tell you! WOW. Things have just been getting better and better. For me, for the kids and US as a family. I have always been envious of other peoples lives when their family is a functioning unit. Well I can say Im on the road to getting that too! I think the main thing I have thats the most important to me is happyness and security. Oh and respect too. Just the other day I was laying in bed and he rolled over and woke me up. He shook me awake and told me that he loves me. For no other reason but to make sure I knew it. Now how nice was that. It may be a common occurence for other families but not for us. He just shows me now as well as says it. And I know it too.

Kids are doing reallu good too. Both my girls are in softball and the boy is just my happy little sidekick in everything.

You know I have spent so much time envying everyone else, but now I got something I can be really proud of and not envy everyone else.

Like Patty said in another thread about if we want something bad enough...... All I can say Patty is "INDEED"!

Things have been pretty busy lately but I promise to peek in and say hello. Im always here undercover reading on the sly but its been awhile. So Im gonna go take a look around and say hi to some friends and see if I can make any new friends!