View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

Do i confront him or not...

I just called one of his credit cards to find out the balance and most recent transactions...just as i suspected...ATM cash advance withdralws.....
one on saturday for $200.00--i had suspected he used on saturday..so the proof is there..

what do i do now?? he is back to his old SH*T again...running up the debt and keeping things from me...using again....same old same old!!!

What can I do?? IM sick to my stomache...i need help and dont know who to run to or where to turn...i feel like my world is falling apart again. and i hate him..i hate him for what he is doing to his family.....he is a selfish son of a **tch.....and i cant take it anymore...how dare he--how dare he do this to us again....doesnt he care about his children...no he doesnt ...he only cares about himself and im sick of it....yes, he works hard to provide for his family, but what good is it if he is just going to stick it up his nose and lie and commit crimes......

Im at wits end here and i feel like i cant handle it...im scared im going to have a nervous breakdown..its too much for me.