View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 09:17 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Wow. What Jon wrote--A has done all of that and all of that has affected me and allowed me to feel as rotten as I have been this fall.

It is just so hard for me to REALLY understand that the effects of hurt etc. the A is having on someone like me may not be how the A perceives his effect. Because I have been so fooled by the "fairy tale" times. If I could get the idea out of my head and heart that he said he was crazy about me and ACTED crazy about me for 5 months, how could he just swtich to ignoring me? It is hard for me to accept that as addiciton because I also think it because I also think it speaks of character-a cowardly one.

Boo,

Read that post again...there is nothing in it that is unclear. An addict does what they do to get what they want. If you cannot get the idea out of your head that he was crazy about you for five months then you are doomed to be hurt again. The point of Jon's post, as I took it, was they do whatever they have to do to get whatever they want...and they take no prisoner's.

You are right about it being cowardly because it is.

You know what? Your life is yours but I hope you give some thought to this. Even if you break up with this guy you will likely end up with another one like him.

5 months?? I have been doing this 20 years!
(((Hugs)))
JT