Thread: What to do now?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:01 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ThisIsTheDay

Hi SDW...Welcome to SR....

Dealing with poeple on cocaine is one thing...dating and having kids with them is crazy! Your risking jail time everytime you let him back in your home...First off cocaine use is highly addictive, poeple will do or sell anything to stay high. You say he stays out all night...well that is a sign that, he is not just doing a couple lines at a party. Your story could be about thousands of couples and it goes both ways (sometimes its the girl addict). My point is if he keeps using it will progress. One day you will find something missing in your home...

Going back to the big 80's cocaine days. I would get calls from freinds in a panic...Saying...Bill finally came home...walked in, unpluged the tv...as the kids are watching it and just walked out the door!

Another friend of mine years ago got married and had a baby. His wife would leave the baby with him and disappear for days...and when she came home...broke...stereo missing from the car (looking like death warmed over) he would take her back...replace the missing stereo, only to have her do the same thing...over n over n over!

Hope I scared you, these are true stroy's...
Do what's best for you and your child...Good Luck!