View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 02:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
helpus

Talking Mornin & hello! OT

My daughter slept here last night b/c she has a fever & sore throat & no air conditioning in her 2nd floor appartment. So she came here to get some rest & stay cool. She was sleeping on the couch & came & woke me up at 5 am saying "mom Kodi (our dog) has something wrong he is making a funny noise." So I come downstairs hop over the dog gate we keep in the kitchen & the dog is laying on his bed with a funny look on his face. One of my cats is on the counter where he waits to get fed, making a howling noise. I'm like what's wrong w you? Now I'm letting the dog out, petting the cat & my daughter is like , mom, mom MOM! I turn around & think I see my other cat coming over & nope it's a racoon in my kitchen.

She's like what do we do? My husband is at work already, so the dork I am says call 911..911 won't work..so we 411'd 911 & said Palmyra police dept please..they are like you 411'd 911? So had to explain. So now I am talking to 911 about the racoon in my kitchen. We had left a basement window open with a fan cuz it got damp when it rained the other day. The racoon was now at the bottom of the basement stairs, hangin out. Ya know what 911 told me to do? OPEN THE DOOR so it can go back outside. DUH!!! I was laughing so hard w the operator. Not even 6 am yet & I'm sure I win the 911 dumb ass award for the month of june.