Old 05-29-2008, 10:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
dixied

callie,

due to my helping financially, which I no longer do she works part-time from 1-5 p.m. three days a week and 9-5 two days a week so she would be eligible for the insurance plan. her mom comes over the part-time days. during the summer she has a sitter on the 9-5 days. during the school year(he is in nursery school run by the church) on the full-time days my parents pay for his nursery expense. You follow? I know what my son did was not right. I make no excuses but I do think we have tried the best we could(as family) to step up to the plate. We make all home repairs, cut the grass, and with my contribution it allowed her to keep the part-time job. However, that might change since she wants the divorce but yet hasn't sent papers. The circumstances, I believe, really got everyone off on the wrong foot and too much has been siad by both sides for it to ever succeed........I was invited for his bd party but only one person acknowledged me during the entire party..........talk about awkward.....would not want to go through it again.....dixied