View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 09:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dislipson
Our only hope

Noticing things I never did before

I guess since beer has been such a part of my life for so long I never realized all of the things I associated with it like Mowing, watering the yard,grilling...etc. I moved the yard Sat and after I was done I thought to myself time for a beer, I just kinda stepped back and thought wow looks like i have finally hit a point where I want a beer but luckily it was so hot I just grabbed a 32oz orange gatorade and chugged that bad boy till I got a brain freeze.

I still kinda wanted a a beer after that but I thought to myself I have made it this far, there is no reason to throw it all away now.

Also we went to Universal Orlando Sunday with some friends and I haven't been to an amusement park in years so it was new to me to see them selling beer everywhere. Once again it was so hot outside it helped deter me but I kept seeing more and more people walk by with their beers and I looked at my wife and told her I was craving one and she just said "is it really worth it?" She was right so I found an Icee stand so I could indulge in another brain freeze....lol.

I guess the first 6 days were easy but then certain things pop up making me crave a beer but I know I have to power to say no.