Thread: He Broke Down
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 05:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
worriedlady

He Broke Down

My bf finally broke down and told me what he has been doing! it happened last nite i got home from work to a really sad man i asked if he was ok he then started to cry and he told me all about how he has been taking coke and he needs help! am so glad he has finally addmitted that he has a problem!
He phoned a number spoke to people to get a meeting near our house, he has one tonight and he wants me to go along for support its for friends and family too. I am a bit scared it might be to hard for him tonight and i feel he needs to do this on his own without me there. I am so worried about his state of mind but so glad he has finally addmitted what he is doing and that he wants help,
he asked me if i was going to leave him, i said i didnt know what to do i said that he should just concentrate on his recovery and getting better than to worry about what i was going to do.
I need more time to think about what to do i know that if he stays off it i will stay but then again i also know if he is going to take it again it will brake my heart and i know am worth more than that. only time will tell. but am happy he has finally realised and seeking help thats the first step to recovery right? x