View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 12:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Mewoman

I have to try and keep a sense of humor through it all otherwise I would go crazy !!!

I truly believe my niece and nephew are living proof of why you get out of bad marriage ASAP !!! I think if I would have lived with their father I would have been addicted to crack also !

I just hope and pray neither of my children go down that path .

I used to be the big ' Bi!@h ' in the family cause I would do the tough love approach and I would preach about enabling them . Finally after about six years of drilling it into my sisters head , she has finally found a NarAnon meeting close to her and she has gone regularly for about seven months now . She is slowly on her road to recovering but she still has her moments of weakness .

We really thought my nephew had finally hit his rock bottom this time , he was laid up in the hospital having a CAT scan on his head !! he was beat up really bad , needed about forty stitches in total , mostly on his face . Guess it wasn't enough to have a brush with death !! ?? !! . really makes you wonder how this one drug could take such hold over someone !