Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Callie

Omigosh. I have no words to express my gratitude for this post. I'm sitting here crying that someone out there took the time to help me to such extent. I will read and reread this post. The hardest thing for me to grasp is the complete lies compiled with the fact that I just talked to him over the phone before "work" (which I doubt he goes, he'll most likely be playing cards) and he seemed fine. No slurring, though he's still not right. His thoughts are jumbled and he's forgetting things. I honestly NEVER knew that you could be addicted to drugs and look, appear and for the most part talk normal. When I had my twins, the doctor prescribed percocet for me. I was told to take 2 every few hours. I knew I couldn't take 2, but I took one and it made me so high. I literally had to break it in 1/3's. Just enough to take the pain away, but still be able to function.

I also did not realize that it was not possible to "recreationally use" after an addiction. He's been taking percocet (supposedly) for about 2 weeks straight. So in reality he's hooked again right?

Thank you so much for the ear information. He says he's taking percocet though - would that do the same thing to his ears? Another thing, after being clean for about 6 months (supposedly) he secretly went to his dr. and got an rx for suboxone. I ended up finding out about this 6 months after the fact. He said he quit taking it because it "didn't do anything." Probably a stupid question, but why would he ask for or why would a Dr. rx Suboxone for a supposedly clean person? Also, can you take Suboxone at the same time you're still abusing?

Thank you so much for the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me that you took the time to post this.