View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
obsessed

Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tuesday afternoon I was got a call on my cell phone from Lauren, she was home, I asked where her car was because the last call I had got from her was asking for money, said her car was torn up, starter..she said!! She said the car was in a wrecking yard in Alabama that she had totaled it, I was crazy!!! I told her to get her **** and not to be there when I got home, she replied for me to shut up or she would leave again, I told her that was what I wanted her to do. I got home and she was here, had her clothes packed. I did not say anything to her, so I was changing clothes to leave and she came in the room asked if I wanted her to call, text or come back. I looked at her and calmly said when you decide to get your life in order the best thing to do was to leave me alone. And I left, I never told her I loved her or hugged her, I just left. She was gone when I got home later. I went yesterday to look at the car, the car flipped 3 times, the whole roof is caved in. It scared me to death!!! I am thinking you have lost half a finger and now you have no car...WHAT ELSE IS SHE WILLING TO GIVE UP?????? and I don't even know what actually happened!!! She says somebody else was driving, and somebody was chasing them and ran them off the road then somebody else said she was driving. I would just like to know the truth which is impossible to find out. A drug dealer called me last night wanting $100.00 that she owes them for meth. I am at my wits end NOW!!!!!!