View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 05:20 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

*Ahem* *Hands back Alanon black belt to Cats*

From where I sit, this is between your sons (thank goodness, pheww) and between your son and his ex? gf. Maybe could be between your son's ex?-gf and her parents (depending how involved she wants them or they choose to be) and if they want to make a big hoopla anon-athon they could all join hands and sing Kumbayah....but it ain't about you and Normie. (Said with a huge amount of love in my heart and fear of getting kicked in the shins).

Ya see, my dear friend, you and Normie don't have to play. You can sit this one out.

And maybe, just maybe, this might be a good time for Normie to "observe" and listen to that wise woman called Cats who is coy enough to let him go first and then come in the back door telling HER experience, strength and hope thus opening his eyes to "how it really is".

Or maybe just throw up your hands announcing "I am powerless" and you and Normie split a hot fudge sundae.

Love ya, Cats, I had to think hard on this one and even had the Codie Bus gassed up and ready to go. But you can do it without us...who knew?

Hugs and Lotsa Love *covers shins*