View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 02:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((Cats))

Norm has his ideas and you have yours. You have all of this information that would probably sway Norms ideas if he were open to hear them. At this point and time though, it sounds like he isn't really open to hearing them. I mean really hearing them, and understanding them. Unfortunately, it usually takes a person in a great amount of pain to seek out their true understanding. I would agree to dis-agree but always be open to discussions about the subject. Norms tend to want the simple quick fix, the instant solution. We've been there, we know from stumbling ourselves, that there is no quick fix or easy solution, but we too, had to learn that for ourselves no matter what anyone said.

You have nothing to prove to Norm. You don't need to prove anything to anyone, you know and that is all that really matters. There may come a day when Norm may be open to your ideas, then again, he may never.

The thing that may lead Norm into "seeing" is by your very own example of living the words.

As for your credentials....you try turning them in and you just might have a revolt of hundreds of codies on your hands!

Just my two cents worth.

B