View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 03:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bottleblonde

(((((((((OMG)))))))))))) You are ALL SO RIGHT!!!! Everything you have just said to me is exactly the kind of thoughts that have been racing through my mind. I just can't seem to get past the HURTING I feel so badly so far down deep inside me. I was always the successful daughter, the one with everything together, who always did everything right, who has the perfect little family, the very picture of a perfect, successful suburban middle-class family. We are established in this community as a COUPLE, as a FAMILY, and I don't want it to go away. The very thought of him ever being with another person just makes me want to puke

Just after I posted my original message, he came home to get something for work. He hadn't taken anything as far as I could tell, but somehow the subject of his dr appointment came up. I said I wanted to go, he said not if I was going to bring up the soma. After all, if his addiction dr. prescribed them then they are OK. He admitted he took one too many, so his solution is either: I keep the script and dispense to him, or find another solution other than nerve blocks because he isn't taking a needle in the spine. (((SIGH)))

I will finish this reply a bit later but I have to finish cooking dinner. Just wanted to pop in and say a quick but very sincere THANK YOU so very very very much for letting me lean on you today It feel so good being surrounded by others who understand.