View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:09 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
brentsgirl

Angry day 5

Well today is day 5 and he still hasn't re-surfaced from his binge. This is so scary. I spoke to his mom last night for a while. She's has finally come to grips with how bad his addiction has gotten. She even admitted that she thinks he saw it coming and that is why he pushed me away and why he started to go back to meetings (he had said he would never go back, he could do it on his own & didn't agree with the meetings or like the people). She also finally agreed that he needs long term rehab. I don't know if she plans on throwing him out or giving him an ultimatum, but this is a step. She has enabled him for so long and pushed his addiction aside, like there's nothing that can change, it's just him. I love this man so much and I am so scared he's gonna die from this. Right now, I just want him home, then we can decide what the next step is. Part of me feels better, thinking he pushed me away to save me the hurt and the pain, but it didn't save me from it. I still feel it. Someone please tell me what to do!! I'm walking around thru my days in a haze, waiting for some kind of news. His mom's birthday is Thursday- this will be the 3rd birthday this year he has done this days before. First was his daughter's (came home 2 days before), then mine (came home the day before) and now his mothers. All 3 females that care about him more than anything, and this is how we celebrate our birthdays! I am so hurt and angry!!!