View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 06:53 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Well Yesterday they decided that they are going to take me off of my Wellbutrion because my insurance wont cover it......any suggestions? Since I started taking this mediciane I have started getting more energy and feeling so much better.......As for home life.....I hope the tears have stopped......

still confused as hell( I keep getting these thoughts like he is just waiting for my to get his clothes done or he will leave after we have a fight.....so scared of him leaving again and I know that is the bpd as well as me.......told my case worker yesterday and she was like OMG you dont need this right now and like I told her it is better than me being alone...beisdes I love him.......and that is the most important thing right now......I think we are going to work outside....he is already complaining because I want a huge garden..........lol

I told him the honey do list got bigger...... Babies are getting bigger and all of the eyes are open it is funny one of the things keep spitting and hissing at Baby Girl......she isnt too sure about her babies now........lol

I was getting dressed this am and Spitz needed some more food I forgot I was going to do it after I brushed my teeth the next thing I know I have this cat screming at me......last time she did it she had her babies.....this time she is yelling at me for food, E and I had a good laugh he was like she just walked in here and yelled at you.......true.....

Have a good day everyone!

Pamm