Notices

Wildkatz Updates.............

Old 04-14-2008, 08:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wildkatz Updates.............

Amy sorry was back in Midland !!!!! Call Me in the AM......

I haven't been posting much been being too busy......court,job,meds,babies......on and on it goes....Iam doing well. I have been taking lemectial, xanax and wellbutiorn ( misspelled)......I am getting sleep omgggggggggggg i am getting some energy back...I am taking sublingial b-12......i am even going out on my own......small steps!!!!

UNCLE RUSTY I SWARE I DIDNT DO THIS EVEN I COULDNT BE THIS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
Urban Dictionary: Rusty Zipper

I will keep posting not too much....trying my hand at this business thing!
I am just thanking my higher power that things seem to be going well for a change!!!!

I even bought seeds for my garden!!!!

Pamm
Old 04-14-2008, 09:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Wink

IT'S Good to Hear from you WLDKATZ,I'll be :praying for you God Bless you and take it One Day, at a Time, Easy Doe's It.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I take it then the court stuff didn't go as badly as you expected Katz ?
glad you're getting out and about a bit - hope the recovery stuff is going ok

D
Old 04-15-2008, 12:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

ok

Last edited by Jules62; 04-15-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

Thanks for checking in. I will call you tomorrow evening on my way to work.

You're sounding better!!! Keep up the good work!

Hugs and prayers to you and my furnieces and nephews

Amy
Old 04-15-2008, 03:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Good news is... good . Thanks for checking in Pamm. I've been wondering what's going on.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:12 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

kat'zy
UNCLE RUSTY I SWARE I DIDNT DO THIS EVEN I COULDNT BE THIS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

does look like your handy work tho! lol

thanks for the update katz'y...

blesings out to ya!

xxoo

unc
Old 04-15-2008, 05:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hiya honey! I was wondering about you.

Ill have you know that ever since you typed about those french fries you make, with the sea salt....~~~drooling~~~ Ive eaten a plate of fries for a "snack" every night.
WHY OH WHY cant I do anything in moderation?? LOL:wtf2
Old 04-15-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Pamm to you! Keep up the good work! Feeling better is a plus-Happy
for you!!

:rof @ Zippy in the Urban Dictionary!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

(_R_)
@ Zippy in the Urban Dictionary!

(_rz_)
Old 04-15-2008, 06:07 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hey RZ... be happy. I didn't see you in wikipedia.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I am really blessed Dee, and yes it wasnt as bad as I thought....they are giving me a year to pay everything off or I am charged with a felony and I WILL GET TIME...suffice it to say I am doing everything ( cant sell the arse I'd have to pay them! plus it has to be legal!) to come up with the money I started selling my quilts on e bay....I dont care if it is 50 bucks it is a sale and each one brings me closer to getting this off of my back.....My meds are bring me and things back into focus. I wish you could of seen momma trying to rein me in I was flipping out in the pos office, even she called him a ******* biggot.....WTF MY MOMMA SAID THAT! Just glad I dont have to see him again too much like JR with the power playing......but over it! I have a date tonight, feeling good enough to clean and cook tonight, sort of scaring myself.....The crash is going to be horrid( that meaning when my body finally realizes it hurts, even now my back getting stiff from typeing this.....this sucks!!! I got more to do!)
Baby girl is being a pain! And Spit fire and me are fighting that BITC! Moved my grandbabies when I was gone to midland!!!! I think they are under the house!
Old 04-16-2008, 04:55 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Ok so now I have no choice......how do I tell a man who I love more than life itself about my bpd????? I was shocked My E came home last night......he saw a text message I had written during one of my bpd moments.....how do I explain to him about the needing? How do I explain everything when I have hurt him ......I am not going to say all of this is my fault and not laying to blame at his door step either....just so damn confused and even though he is here I still miss him I am still so lonely. He asked me again tonight to marry him didnt even hesitate and said yes.....I dont think he believes me.....How do I make mistrust right again? You guys know I am no good at relationships I **** em up time and time again and it is always I am going to hurt you before you hurt me....this time it is killing me to see him in so much pain knowing that I did that......what do I do??? I am so lost and confused right now my head is just pounding..... I wont take a drink ( he wouldnt let me if I had it) and I wont do anything crazy, did call my dr today and told them the truth I was thinking about hurting myself ( it just started again with the med changes so I know what it is), I know I wont and have gotten my i's dotted and my t's crossed......more than that I have my fingers crossed and my legs arms and eyes too I am praying he doesnt leave me forever.....but understood why he would want too.....ughhhh my head is pounding!

Pamm
Old 04-16-2008, 04:59 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Helping Others, Helps Me

Don't think so hard....just tell him if it is burning you up. Esp if you are getting married....? Kind of a weird toss into the post....congratulations I guess.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:49 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Thanks Magic.............I guess that is both of our problem right now is he and I are thinking too hard.....and feeling too raw and exposed.....he says he is staying...he has said that so many other times before as well......it is just hard, not sure what to do......I open myself for hurt so many times that it is just unreal.....and then when the real is here it is now I dont know how to handle it ......I guess more than anything I just have to keep reminding myself that love does mean hurt sometimes too.......

I am trying to hold things together......just trying!

Pamm
Old 04-16-2008, 07:26 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Now you guys KNOW my humor meet my Husbands......E just showed this to me try not to "SPEW WATER" everywhere..........lol

When you have to visit a public toilet, you usually find a line of women, so you smile politely and take your place.

Once it's your turn, you check for feet under the cubicle doors.

Every cubicle is occupied.

Finally, a door opens and you dash in, nearly knocking down the woman leaving the cubicle.

You get in to find the door won't latch.

It doesn't matter, the wait has been so long you are about to wet your pants!

The dispenser for the modern 'seat covers' (invented by someone's Mum, no doubt) is handy, but empty.

You would hang your bag on the door hook, if there was one, so you carefully, but quickly drape it around your neck, (Mum would turn over in her grave if
you put it on the FLOOR!) down with your pants and assume ' The Stance.

In this position, your aging, toneless, thigh muscles begin to shake. You'd love to sit down, but having not taken time to wipe the seat or to lay toilet
paper on it, you hold 'The Stance.'

To take your mind off your trembling thighs, you reach for what you discover to be the empty toilet paper dispenser.

In your mind, you can hear your mother's voice saying, 'Dear, if you had tried to clean the seat, you would have KNOWN there was no toilet paper!' Your
thighs shake more.

You remember the tiny tissue that you blew your nose on yesterday - the one that's still in your bag (the bag around your neck, that now you have to hold
up trying not to strangle yourself at the same time).

That would have to do, so you crumple it in the puffiest way possible. It's still smaller than your thumbnail.

Someone pushes your door open because the latch doesn't work.

The door hits your bag, which is hanging around your neck in front of your chest and you and your bag topple backward against the tank of the toilet.

'Occupied!' you scream, as you reach for the door, dropping your precious, tiny, crumpled tissue in a puddle on the floor, while losing your footing altogether
and sliding down directly onto the TOILET SEAT.

It is wet of course. You bolt up, knowing all too well that it's too late.

Your bare bottom has made contact with every imaginable germ and life form on the uncovered seat because YOU never laid down toilet paper - not that there
was any, even if you had taken time to try.

You know that your mother would be utterly appalled if she knew, because you're certain her bare bottom never touched a public toilet seat because, frankly,
dear,

'You just don't KNOW what kind of diseases you could get.

By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, propelling a stream of water like a fire hose against the inside
of the bowl and spraying a fine mist of water that covers your bum and runs down your legs and into your shoes.

The flush somehow sucks everything down with such force and you grab onto the empty toilet paper dispenser for fear of being dragged in too.

At this point, you give up. You're soaked by the spewing water and the wet toilet seat. You're exhausted.

You try to wipe with a sweet wrapper you found in your pocket and then slink out inconspicuously to the sinks.

You can't figure out how to operate the taps with the automatic sensors, so you wipe your hands with spit and a dry paper towel and walk past the line of
women still waiting

You are no longer able to smile politely to them.

A kind soul at the very end of the line points out a piece of toilet paper trailing from your shoe. (Where was that when you NEEDED it?)

You yank the paper from your shoe, plunk it in the woman's hand and tell her warmly, 'Here, you just might need this.

As you exit, you spot your hubby, who has long since entered, used and left the men's toilet.

Annoyed, he asks, 'What took you so long and why is your bag hanging around your neck?

This is dedicated to women everywhere who deal with any public rest rooms/toilets (rest??? you've GOT to be kidding!!).

It finally explains to the men what really does take us so long. It also answers that other commonly asked question about why women go to the toilets in
pairs.

It's so the other gal can hold the door, hang onto your bag and hand you Kleenex under the door.

This HAD to be written by a woman!

No one else could describe it so accurately.

Send this to all women that need a good laugh.

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...

Hard to Find

Supportive

Comfortable

Always Lifts You Up

Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging

And Is Always Close To Your Heart!!!

For women that can relate to this situation, and for men who

wonder why women take so long.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:53 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Well Yesterday they decided that they are going to take me off of my Wellbutrion because my insurance wont cover it......any suggestions? Since I started taking this mediciane I have started getting more energy and feeling so much better.......As for home life.....I hope the tears have stopped......

still confused as hell( I keep getting these thoughts like he is just waiting for my to get his clothes done or he will leave after we have a fight.....so scared of him leaving again and I know that is the bpd as well as me.......told my case worker yesterday and she was like OMG you dont need this right now and like I told her it is better than me being alone...beisdes I love him.......and that is the most important thing right now......I think we are going to work outside....he is already complaining because I want a huge garden..........lol

I told him the honey do list got bigger...... Babies are getting bigger and all of the eyes are open it is funny one of the things keep spitting and hissing at Baby Girl......she isnt too sure about her babies now........lol

I was getting dressed this am and Spitz needed some more food I forgot I was going to do it after I brushed my teeth the next thing I know I have this cat screming at me......last time she did it she had her babies.....this time she is yelling at me for food, E and I had a good laugh he was like she just walked in here and yelled at you.......true.....

Have a good day everyone!

Pamm
Old 04-17-2008, 07:00 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

i Busted 300 Days Omg....311 Days Today I Have Almost A Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 12:15 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Many of you remeber my best friend E.....my hubby.....many remeber his daughter being so sick, she finally gave up on feeling the pain....She left us last night at 6:11 pm ........
Old 04-19-2008, 12:26 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Pamm. Sorry for your loss & E's hun.