View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
abcdefg

What is the worst is inconsistent love. It leads to obsession. The same holds true for behavior. The whole Dr. Jeckell/ Mr. Hyde deal would maybe be tolerable, or definitively intolerable, if there was some logic behind it.

Oh, my GOD, thank you for posting this, good luck. It is exactly what ended it for me with my xabf.

Great guy -- until his disease took over. Then gone, gone, gone. Then back. Then gone. Then back.

I don't want 1/2 of a partner.

I don't want to be with someone who is perfectly comfortable abandoning me (not that it's actually personal) for WEEKS on end and, furthermore, justifies it by claiming I'm the one exhibiting "abusive" behavior. *sigh* And who then shows up acting as if nothing was really wrong at all. All part of the disease...

I still love this man, always will. Love does not mean staying. Love does not mean going. Love is just love.

I ended it because I want more from a partner and I believe my HP wants more FOR me.

The back and forth is what makes us nuts. You're right -- it's where the obsession is born and how it lives. AAAAARRRRGGH!

I thank all the loving power in the universe that I let go when it was time to do so. Not before I was ready but when it was time for me to do it.

It's MY life. I get to take care of it.