View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 01:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

I am really blessed Dee, and yes it wasnt as bad as I thought....they are giving me a year to pay everything off or I am charged with a felony and I WILL GET TIME...suffice it to say I am doing everything ( cant sell the arse I'd have to pay them! plus it has to be legal!) to come up with the money I started selling my quilts on e bay....I dont care if it is 50 bucks it is a sale and each one brings me closer to getting this off of my back.....My meds are bring me and things back into focus. I wish you could of seen momma trying to rein me in I was flipping out in the pos office, even she called him a ******* biggot.....WTF MY MOMMA SAID THAT! Just glad I dont have to see him again too much like JR with the power playing......but over it! I have a date tonight, feeling good enough to clean and cook tonight, sort of scaring myself.....The crash is going to be horrid( that meaning when my body finally realizes it hurts, even now my back getting stiff from typeing this.....this sucks!!! I got more to do!)
Baby girl is being a pain! And Spit fire and me are fighting that BITC! Moved my grandbabies when I was gone to midland!!!! I think they are under the house!