Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:41 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
cagefree
I Finally Love My Life!!!

Well - I'm 34 y.o. and almost 6 ft tall.

I'm a nerdy geek at heart but don't look like one - so I get strange reactions from people who expect me to be someone else - it's really comical! I have a tattoo and a navel piercing but wear a suit to work - if someone finds out their expression is priceless I'm into everything from Inuyasha to String Theory. I went to College to be a musician and left with a degree in cognitive psyc. Now I work with computers - I still have my old Atari

I fix up my house and spin wool (drop spindle) for fun. I love the outdoors and always try to hike the arethusa falls trail at least once every summer. Among things I Tivo are: Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, It's me or the dog, and Jeopardy.

I recently had a new addition to my life. Her name is Connie and she looks like a pure bred shepherd - but is a mix. She's 3 y.o. and a rescue with a heart of gold.

I was going to go back to school and get my masters in IT...but since I started taking care of myself a year ago, I decided to do a little "living in the now" and simply enjoy my time away from work, instead of filling up my schedule again. I work less hours and have time to do things I want to do - hang with friends, walk on the beach with my dog, etc - especially since the snow is finally starting to melt!

Life is good