Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 10:18 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
whatnow2

Okay, Here goes...42 years young, 5'5", blonde hair(if you don't notice the grey), green eyes and still love to shop in the junior's dept.(although it emabarrasses my teen daughters )

I read all these posts and thought what a boring life I have! I am currently a stay at home to 2 teen daughters and a 6 year old son. My 3rd daughter who is 19 already moved out(long story).

When I had my oldest daughter I worked at an insurance company, but it broke my heart to be away from her(she'd cry EVERY time I dropped her off) so I quit that job and taught at a daycare center so I could be with her. I became an Assistant Director and stayed with that for 11 years til I had my son 6 years ago.

Been a stay at home mom since. I get lots of joy out of watching my children's gymnastics, cheerleading, riding lessons, musicals and talent shows. My kids are my life, I love them to death. The 2 girls at home are excellent students, very hard working and determined. My 6 year olds main focus in life is video games. He's a real character.

When I'm not busy with the kids, or busy with my job as PTA President at the middle school, I enjoy working out, tennis, reading and shopping(mostly just looking these days, but it's still fun.)

I'm in the process of looking for FT employment now and am really looking forward to finding something that will give me a feeling of accomplishment and also some adult conversation!

Last edited by whatnow2; 04-06-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling