Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 05:40 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
WantsOut
Becoming a Butterfly

Ok -here it goes.

I am 5'5", blonde (thanks to Ms. Clarol), and 38-years old. I am Catholic but admire Buddhism and am interested enough in astrology to be proud to be a Scorpio. I have a Master's Degree in a subject I don't want to name, but it's a professional degree, and I work in online marketing and web production. I've been working at contract jobs for the last six months but my current contract is going to be up shortly and I want to find something perm this time. I own a house and rent half of it out. A goal this summer is to take over the whole house again.

I have a son who will be 19 next month. He is a musician and mediocre student, but a happy, healthy, and absolutely joyful person. I adore him and am a humble student of his ability to love life.

My hobbies are reading, particularly detective novels, working out at the gym, opera, museums, and gardening. I tend to isolate myself so my goal this summer is to make some friends so I can expand my horizons. A new hobby I am working on is digital photography. I have another passion project I don't want to name but because of my work I've been in multiple newspapers worldwide and interviewed by several news outlets including the BBC.

My other passion is cosmetics. I love to give people makeovers and have been thinking of working part-time at a make up counter at Macy's while I look for new work just so I could meet other women and get to play with make-up. I love getting my nails done too. I groove on facial masks - I just bought a charcoal mask and it's too cool.

I am on the moody side and am trying to be more stable in that regard. I am somewhat constricted and I know it. Sometimes I dream of being like you artists and maybe getting a tattoo or getting my nose pierced lol Maybe I'll dye streaks in my hair or something.

I love to smile and show off the gorgeous, expensive veneers on my teeth I love my cat. I have dinner with my parents once per week. I want a Mustang.

I am trying to learn to live in the Now.