Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 12:25 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

OK, I've got the guts now, so here goes.
Im 48 next month (Taurean) woman, my description doesnt matter but my boys tell me im a cool, hot mamma... :rof The men in my life are 25, 21, 18 (sons) and my Australian Male Terrier is 16.
I live in the southern hills but Im currently thinking of moving into the country and changing jobs. Reason, Im the State Manager of a company and the stress, hours etc of work is getting to me. Ive always worked, owned my own cartage business for many years and then got into the roasted coffee bean business. I love to have a good laugh, good food, coffee & wine as I live close to wineries. I absolutely love to cook and read when I have the time.
My mother is my best friend and it was her birthday this week. Unfortunately though my little boy (dog) was in hospital this week not well. His kidneys have gone so Im not sure how much time we have left with him. He is on medication and medical food right now. Ohh, he did bark about an hour ago, so I ran outside to give him a hug. He now has a little appetite back too.
I have to admit I just ate a huge bag of chips, so there you go a love food and I still have more chocolate easter eggs to eat.
Ohh and before I go, I love motorbikes, classics, (BSA's) we have four of them restored. I grew up with bikes so its natural to go riding.
I just wanted to say also, thanks to everyone here for the support given to me through my troubles and just so you know I am great.