Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:00 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
BadHairDay

Wavy Curly and Even Frizzy Too

I shied away and disappeared after my first post (pardon my issues), but couldn't resist counting myself among the ranks of the curly haired with alcoholic affiliations. There's a research study in there I'm sure!

I'm a 46 year old petite brunette - divorced since 1994. I have no kids, but am the proud mom of a sweet five year old high maintenance Lhasa Apso.

I teach adults for a living and feel fortunate to have the opportunity to touch lives in different ways. I care very much about my work and consider it my vocation.

I love to dance and travel. I read a lot. I was an avid spinner who worked out religiously until I had a bout with vertigo last year. I fell off the exercise wagon as a result, and haven't been able to get myself back on track since last November when I was given a clean bill of health. I know I have it in me, since my dedication to fitness and exercise helped me take off 50 lbs, but I'm just not stepping up to my own plate. (I do this often.)

I have a knack for languages and am grateful to people of other cultures for giving me the gift of open mindedness.

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself and bringing me out to play!