Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Cynay

Wow.... how GREAT to get to know you all...

Lets see... Who am I today.

I have been a single Mom for 16 years and my daughter is the most amazing person I know.... she is also going to make me a Grandmother in about 2 months.... yep Im going to become a Grandma and she is living with me so I get the pleasure of getting to know

Emmy Ann

Up close and personal.... we are very excited and YES .... Im a young Grandmother. Im currently dating a man who is amazing.... we had been dating about 1.5 years (off and on) and I really enjoy the time we have together..... we will have to wait and see if that relationship developes further but I hope it does. He is an alcoholic and works a really strong program and I love that I can share my recovery with him. I have been either working a program or in theaphy for over 30 years.

I work in the financial industry with over 24 years experience, today Im working for a major Brokerage firm.... Im series 7, 66 licensed and Im studying for my series 9, 10 and 24. I enjoy my job ... but its is not "the" job... but then again if I had "the" job I would have to think of something more so I had goals. So far I have pretty much loved what Im doing ... and if I dont ... well Im not apposed to huge changes... LOL... I have been known to change my life in major ways in a short amount of time.

Most important to me is my relationships... starting with God and working its way right now the list. People and relationships are what is most important to me.... then comes travel, nature, crafts and a motorcycle ride does not suck.... I love to ride with my BF.... one day I might just have to get a bike of my own.... right after I buy my horse!!!! I love to ride... but it has been awhile.