Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 11:58 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Tally

Another artist here...

Really enjoyed reading this thread, great topic FD

Well I'm 30 years old (but still 17 at heart!) I'm 5ft 8, long brown hair, blue eyes. I'm from Liverpool, England.

I'm Mummy to my ten year old daughter and my two cat's Matty and Jelli and part time puppy sitter (I watch my brothers Pup at the weekends).
My daughter is a handful but I admire her will, lol. She's starting high school this year which is terrifying for me! I'm not THAT old!

I adore animals and have been a vegetarian since I was 9 years old. I hate any type of animal cruelty but am not the type of vege to shove it in your face. I love food too and love nothing more than a big plate of veges and potatoes, yummy!

I have a lovely home which I enjoy spending time in, it's a big old georgian style property with big rooms and high ceilings. We also have a big old stone walled garden which we're in the process of doing up with lots of potted plants. Hopefully the green fingers will take hold and we'll have a lovely bloom in a few months.

I draw portraits and sell them, working mainly in pencil but occasionally water colours. I also do digital art using Photoshop and a tablet which is immense fun, still a beginner in that field but I love learning new techniques.

I love being at home and don't go out very often, even when I do it's only to visit my Mum & Dad. I have the best Mum in the world, who's also my best friend and I couldn't be without her.

I love reading and watching movies and I love watching soap opera's too, am addicted to them, lol. I prefer reading biographies but love a bit of slushy romance now and again.

And that's about it from me :o)