View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 05:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Tiffany912
a bit of artificial reality

no, not abused at all. The worst its gotten was the 2 of us pushing each other and i usually started it. Id just get soooo angry, that hed pick something so materialistic like 1 pill, over me!!!!! I tried screaming at him but i couldnt get thru to someone whose literally half awake passing out in front of me!!! It was bad like that maybe a month out of our 2 years right b4 he was arrested. And the 3rd time he was arrested i left him, for about 6 months. I dated other people and was treated like a complete princess, but i Never cared and I treated those guys like crap. All i wanted was matt, (my bf)... He never left my mind or my heart. And like I said hes been sober for almost a year. This is the longest hes ever been sober his whole life. He is a complete different person when hes not on drugs and thats the person Im head over heels in love with!!I just want to do whatever I can to keep him like that. He really wants it this time, i can tell. hes already asked me to go to meetings with him, and i said I wouldnt miss 1! Im excited to start our life together, i just want to be supportive and do whatever i can this time!!