View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 04:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome Tiffany, you are among friends here who have been where you are.

Re-read what you wrote above and try to figure out what this relationship is bringing you. For the 2 years you have known him your life has been in upheaval and you have been physically and emotionally abused and stolen from and lied to...sweetie, there is something wrong with this picture because you are worth so much better than all this.

At the top of this forum is a sticky thread called "For the Abused Woman". Maybe take a read through it and see if there is anything that matches your situation, and then maybe think about getting some help. Any woman's shelter can tell you how to get it, at no cost to you.

I know you think you love him, but codies can be like love magnets to all the wrong people unless we learn to help ourselves from repeating the same mistakes.

If this sounds harsh, please know it is said with compassion and love in my heart. I hate to see you live in danger with an addicted abusive man, and if you were my daughter I'd tell you to run for the hills while you still can.

Regardless of your choices, please know you are welcome here and we're all walking with you.

Hugs