View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 03:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tiffany912
a bit of artificial reality

Question My Introduction!!

My name is Tiffany and Im here because my b/f is a recovering addict. Im 22 years old. He will be 24 in april. Ive been with him for over 2 years now minus the time i broke up with him when he was arrested for the 3rd time. the past 2 years of my life have been a roller coaster of emotions. I cant even write about everything becuz id be typing forever and u people will get bored eventually. He was an addict when i met him and I had no idea. I knew he did pills here and there but ive had plenty of "b/f's" that partied and got "messed up"... I had no clue as to what a serious problem this actually was for him. Ive seen him lose jobs, friends, money, his family, his home, and respect for himself... Hes broken my heart by hurting me physically and emotionally and by stealing from me and the people i care about. I hated him soo much. But it broke my heart even more every time he got taken away from me. It was his own fault for getting arrested. Usually violating probation because of drugs, or stealing to get money for drugs. But I blamed myself every time. Always thinking there is something i should have done, or even something I shouldnt have done that would of helped him.. About a year ago, he was arrested for the 3rd time. 5 months in jail. For those 5 months I prayed every night a judge can look into his eyes and see this person needs help!!!!. PLease help him, I would ask!!! PLEASE!!! After 5 months, my prayers were finally answered and he was sentenced to a drug rehab program. 6 months long. I was hoping for at least a year but 6 months is better than that 30 day ****! After almost a year he is getting out in less than 10 days... Hes been sober since May 1st, 2007... Ive moved to Orlando sometime during the past year, away from the small town we came from where every1 is on drugs!! He is moving in with me and will be on house arrest for the next 3 months. Im so scared. More scared than Ive ever been!! Im scared of losing him again. Scared of losing the sober, incredible, compassionate person I have fallen in love with all over again. Im scared of getting close to him again, and of getting hurt later on. And Im scared of him dying or being in prison for 5 years.... Im bascially saying im scared FOR him!