View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TDinATL

Question Question on a statement from AW.

Hey Friends,

For those that aren't familiar with my situations here's the Cliff notes version. Married 9 years, wife has an A issue, separated 6-7 weeks ago, I filed for no-fault divorce and she countered with and at-fault divorce saying I was abusive.

So.... today I get an email from her with the subject 'secrets', here's what it said.

I just wanted to come clean with you about something... You thought I was hiding drinking from you on Wednesday nights. But, to tell you the truth about it I was actually hiding smoking from you. I didn't want you to know I was still smoking some. So, when you thought I was trying to freshen up because of alcohol you were wrong. It was smoke I was hiding. I know it was still not being honest with you about something. But, at least now you know what exactly it was.

There were a couple things that stuck out to me in the email but before I say what they were I wanted to get some opinions from others - I don't think you need to know much about us or our marriage to get what I'm seeing. However, I've had a very strong feeling of lunaticacity lately so I could just be crazy. Even if someone sees the same thing I still reserve the right to be crazy for a while... :-)

Unfortunately I have to look at everything in depth now as my attorney said it all becomes relevant in defending myself.

Last edited by TDinATL; 03-27-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Add more comments...