Thread: Bad news.
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 08:26 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Bernadette

Ugggghhhhh. What a total bummer....total...
But like everyone advised you try to take it easy -- don't extrapolate this to be a "sign" of anything, or how "everything" is sh** because of this setback...it is just plain rotten timing.

Take a deep breath, and know that YOU WILL find another place...I can tell you of many times I have gotten apartments with less than stellar credit. Branch out your search - try big management companies and try the classifieds. Look at the bulletin boards in your supermarket or in the town you want to live in....

If you can meet the actual owner or landlord face to face and they see that you are an honest person, be straight with them about your credit tell them the plan you have in place to be able to afford the rent --- whatever it takes Lexus! If you can only apply for a place on paper then include a cover letter explaining your credit and your plans.

Ask.
Ask again.

Just keep asking.

Someone will say yes!

Hugs :ghug3 to you brave girl.. Take it easy. Don't take this out on yourself!! Tell yourself "Nothing is going to stop me."

Keep your head...if there is alot of madness around you this may seem like one more chunk. Stick with your plans honey, they may need to be altered a bit, yes, but just for today, have a plan and stick with it.

I don't know if it's the codie in me or the human being but I wish I could rent you a room right now!!! uh...wait...how many dogs do you have...?
Peace-B.