View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 01:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lohu

hi, my husband's been a cocaine addict for 13 years now I only found out about it about two and half years ago. We have been married six and a half years. I didn't know the signs i was so oblivious to the obvious. We have been going back and forth for those two and a half years about his addiction and how it is affecting our marriage he tried rehab and tried quitting on his own but hes still add it we have fought too much i can no longer take it i have threatened him with divorce and taking away the kids but he would act like he was cleaning him self up then after a few weeks it would start up again, i have decided i cannot be his enabler any longer i have filed for divorce and have kicked him out of the house i too want the man i married back but since hes been doing drugs since before we met i quess its wishful thinking don't be afraid to go to family or friends you will see they will do anything they can to help i don't know what i would do without them...i just hope the best for my husband i know he does love me and the childres its just right now his disease is winning.....good luck.