View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 07:42 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by frankly View Post
Wow Ann. You know, I remember when you moved and how sad it was and all the things you've been through, I remember thinking at the time, something is up. There is a plan forming around Ann. She's in training for something wonderful. Pieces and parts were falling into place. Like a pattern on a quilt, you were knitting it blind, now look at the end result. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and if we are lucky we get to see the full effect of it, it all becomes clear. HP has some wonderful plans for you Ann, this is only the beginning, something tells me that you are in for a few more suprises soon too.
God works in my life in the strangest ways sometimes, but I have no doubt Who was the master of this plan, and I am grateful.

And to all who have had such kind words to say about this...I am sending the biggest hug right from my heart.

My job is as Business Manager, which means I take care of the finances and business of running the place. I'm not, nor do I want to be a counselor, but it warms my heart when a resident shares something about himself or about the change he is seeing as he works his program. It is amazing to just watch recovery in action.

My HP had my attention as I saw too many "coincidences" unfold. Coincidence really IS God's way of remaining anonymous.

Sharing this will you all is sharing with family, and I am so thankful to be able to share my life with you.

Hugs