Thread: last nite
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 01:11 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RK2007
smileyologist and lord of bees

Originally Posted by lostgirl89 View Post
Well, now that I've read some of your posts on withdrawals, Im scared to death!! I dont have time to take off of work, I am my only employee...I cant possibly get to a dr. till the end of next week. A facility is definately not an option. I know my husband isnt going to understand. I did go thru vicoden and soma withdrawls after my back surgery, and that was 3 nites of wishing I was dead, showers, pain. I can only imagine what this is going to do to my poor body, I have a sensitive system as it is ( had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago, so Im sure the alcohol has done wonders for my "baby stomach") I just know I need to stop, Ive done enough damage, my abdomin is poofy, and sore, and Ive done some sort of nerve damage to my right eyein the last few months. I dont know how Im going to do this ??????
You made it through last night, but if you start to feel weird/funny you should go down the ER.

I tried to withdraw on my own but I drank so much it became almost impossible for me and I had to keep drinking until I was able to see a doc, luckily I got an appointment the next day.

Wishing you all the best, remember - be safe whatever you do.