Old 03-12-2008, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
jazpoppy
This catz gone wild!!!

Thanks Barbara 52! That sounds great! I have been beating myself up and worrying about how they feel about me. Do they hate me, do other people think I am a bad person??? I can get money for storage soon due to a temp job project I will finish soon and some more cash, I am almost done, so I should have enough to at least pay storage and mabey pay for next month too. So that burden can be lifted.

I still worry about leaving my disabled mother behind (she should be at least walking with a cane by now, but I don't think she is, she keeps setting herself back). Getting drunk when you know you cannot walk well and have bad balance to begin with is NOT a good idea!

I also worry about calling my ex. I have avoided him for 4 weeks, but a few friends of mine tell me I should pick a date to meet him at storage so he can get his stuff in one truck and my stuff will go in my dad's truck so I don't lose anything valuable. I cannot trust him anymore. He thinks I am a horrible person, and that I act like a little kid, since I have been away from him and my mother, NO ONE (including my live-in partner) has said anything negative about me (I am around a lot of people in the Boston area thay my partner knows and they like me). Also I NEVER fight with the person I am living with now (I was with him for 3 years before and we NEVER faught then either, I left him due to the long distance relationship, demands from my mother, wanted to live near my son, and also I have a bad back and I felt like a burden on him. He says I was NEVER a burden, and was sad when I left him. He is glad I am back and we get along sooooo well! The best person I have ever been with! Kind, sharing, compasionate, loving, and best of all, he loves himself and therefore he can love me and he also loves my son. He has helped me lose weight (20lbs in 1 month), feel more empowered, and has screened my calls and told those 2 alcoholics that I am either not there, or that I am unwilling to speak to them right now (which is true). I have to face the music and call him just to go over some small busines with storage and a pet we had together.

Thanks again;

Jaz