View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by Alabasterbox View Post
I want to understand. That's why I'm sticking around. I know it's not him. It's the drug within him that's hurting me so. I'm reminded of the scripture, "for we wrestle not against flesh and blood..."

I'm not cut out for this battle.

Well your ahead of the game, you know that. So maybe this is the time to leave.

He's going to do what he wants with or without you, no matter what you think, feel, say or do. He is going to do what he wants.

You just never know.
As I think I mentioned my X Best Friend/Roommate (BF's for about 9 years)
talked daily, etc.. both got hooked on meth.
I kicked him out eventually, he was doing more than meth, and went crazy fast.
Anyway, I got better, I was determined.
Him? He's like 9 states away from me, and still telling me how I ruined his life, his hopes his dreams, how he wants me dead, etc... The words are horrible. He blames me for EVERYTHING....

So, two things. You can never tell what is going to happen. If I would not have gotten him out of my life when I did, I'm sure that I would be dead right now. I know it. He had to go. Unhealthy people can bring us down.
Other thing is you can never tell who is going to get better or if or when.

It was soo hard to kick him out of my life. It physically hurt, I felt horrible.
I really did, he was like my brother, spent all the holidays with me and my parents, looked after me like I was his little sister, etc.
I couldn't believe what I was doing.... And he made sure to let me know how horrible I was for doing it.
But I made the right decision. I have no doubt about it.

Tough decisions hurt. It's hard to take care of ourselves.
But in the end, Taking care of ourself always wins, and it's the only way
to find true happiness within ourselves.

That was/is my experience anyway.

:ghug3