Old 03-08-2008, 01:47 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
SHERRYL

Hopeangel,
The brother you are sooo worried about will just be happy he is coming in on the tail end of it, and that his sister, who was miserable is now going to be happy, I guarantee that, if, and it's a big if, he does'nt aready know something is very wrong. As far as his children, they deserve a happy, healthy full present aunt. One thing I know for sure, we cannot be fully present in life, when we are connected in a relationship with an alcoholic, or connected with anyone in a codie kind of way. It is just not possible, to be fully present, when we are waiting for the next shoe to drop. The peace and the sleep you had this wee could be yours for a lifetime, leaving the house that is familiar is scary, but oh the peace you can have in the new place you make your home, a fresh start, you can have it too, you can be free, I am and honey I would not go back for any reason. I would rather be with myself (sounds much better than saying alone, and it's true), than to be sick with someone else. Please change therapists, and find a new place, if you want to go back to hell later, it will always be there. For now, get out of there, feel the fear and do it anyway, extend this mental vacation you are on and make it last a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are here for you and we care too, alot. But most importantly we have been where you are now and understand more than you could ever know. You say you need more time, the only one that can give you that is you, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!