Old 03-03-2008, 11:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
hopeangel

yes, but i am thinking that i might need to go to a new one. i just don't think the one i'm going to is helping me as much as she could be. she doens't offer much and pretty much just listens. i told her that i want this resolved by summer. i want to be UNSTUCK! i can't imagine going through another summer like this. she said i have a goal then.

i used to go to another one a long while back when i first met ah -funny i went to her because i felt like my insecurities would push him away and i would lose him. i told her the situation then and looking back she was right on. i told her about the drinking and the band and she kept asking me "is this the kind of life you want?" "can you live life with him and accept all of this" "you have to decide if this is really what you want and if its acceptable to you"-lol- gee, if i would have listened and stuck with her all those years ago. amazing that she pretty much knew already that there would be problems.

again, my codie ways, i keep going to the same therapist because i don't know how to tell her that i want to stop going to her and go to someone else. plus, she knows my situation and i'd have to start over with another.

you know, my brother told me yesterday "your problem (and it's been my whole life, not just now) is that you don't know how to pull the trigger on anything." he is soo right.