Thread: Sick of it all!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 04:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lexusgirl
play the tape all the way thru

Angry Sick of it all!

I'm so so sick of this! My abf (exabf) and I are still living together as we share the lease. He may be going to Alaska to work and I cannot afford to move out on my own right now, so trying to live with him is hell.

He went over to his A father's house early yesterday as his A Uncle was in town. He worships his A Uncle like he is some god, although the man is just a drunk and acts like he is 18 when he is in his 50's. He invited me over to a bbq, but I didn't want to be around a bunch of drunks. He said he would be coming home last night, and I text him late and said it would be better if he stayed were he was at due to the fact that I knew he was really drunk.

Just now heard from him now that the party is over, and I told him to stay at his Dad's a few days as he will be all bitc*y and hungover and I don't feel like dealing with his behaviour.

He insisted on coming home saying that it's his house too. I have made my mind up a long time ago to leave this relationship but at this point only in my mind. I have so much anxiety built up waiting for him to return. I have an 8 page report due and I don't need to deal with this crap. He turns this house upside down when he returns home and is mean to me as well as the dogs. There is no peace and he thinks he can just walk in and out of here and use me as his doormat.

I can't do this anymore...I have been looking for a new place but have been turned away due to my credit and that fact that I have two dogs.

How do I handle his drinking and coming in and out of this house like a hurricane hit? I cannot stand to even look at him anymore, he disgusts me.