View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 07:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wascally Wabbit
Power is not having to respond

Originally Posted by littlebird77 View Post
I just can't believe I am going though this again and again...
I used to say that same thing over and over and over. I finally had enough and left. It wasn't worth losing everything I had worked for in my life. I wound up losing it any way because I didnt leave soon enough. No, I waited till it was way too late and I lost all my good credit standing.

When I finally did get out I found that my x had opened all kinds of credit cards, maxed them out, AND PUT ME AS A JOINT USER!
You can't believe the hell I have been through trying to get this straightened out.
It's been 2 years since the divorce, and I am still battling credit companies for debt that is not mine.

Can you believe that he will still call me with "important" news every few months? (the next door neighbor got arrested, the kids in the neighborhood lost their grandfather) Like we are best friends or something? When I go off on him about the credit mess I get, "Oh, I am sorry you have to go through that with the credit cards. I really didn't mean for you to have to go through that, it's not your fault...quack quack quack".

All talk and no action.
I will never involve myself with an addict or alcoholic again. They drain the life out of you.