Old 02-29-2008, 07:35 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
DESIGNER

The question is why do you want so much for him to be happy and nice about it. Why does it mean so much to you?
I guess I would just like to see a little compassion in his voice and in his eyes. I have been there for him and he has always told me that I know him better then anyone ever has. We just used to be so close.......and it just breaks my heart. This is the first time for someone to treat me like this. I have a ton of friends that I have had since I was little and I have never lost anyone like this.

I think that maybe he is being like this for my sake somewhat....so it will be easier on me to move on. He keeps saying....." Have you ever thought that maybe I am doing this to protect you?" I just don't know if that is truly the reason though which bothers me. I guess this whole relationship has been a guessing game with him so I shouldn't be that shocked.

Well gotta go....feeling pretty good today.....but yet I haven't seen or talked with him today. He is coming home soon to pack up things and I am packing right now........god this sucks but at the same time I am kind of excited. Only 1.5 hrs till I can go and get the keys for my new place!!!!!!!!