View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 11:14 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
TiredMama

Originally Posted by felly79 View Post
Hi Tired!

Yeah things are going well on the therapy front. He says that I am making a tremedous amount of progress, Yay! Even over the course of the last couple weeks. I keep in contact with him almost everday and we have gone to two sessions per week instead of one. But as my mental state gets clearer, my alcoholism is getting worse . So, that is what I am working hardest on right now.

It's amazing what tricks your mind can play on you and how fragile the phyche is. Even looking over the other posts I made on this thread, I sound like a total loon! But like I said, making progress. What's going on with you?
Sweets you aren't a loon! None of us sure don't think so I betcha! I bet that anything you say about what you have experienced, someone else can relate.
I do mean anything because the mind is extremely powerful.

I am glad to hear about your therapy going so well. He does know about your addiction? Maybe he has something in mind for you or knows somewhere you can get help.

I am ok, just having migraines back to back. I literally take a bottle of water that I freeze and lay on it because they are so bad and nothing medicinal works. Just wish it would go away before I start tripaning. (spelling?)

How are you feeling today?