View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 09:12 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
nowinsituation

Thanks again y'all. I just wish that KNOWING why I am feeling this way would make it NOT FEEL SO BAD!!! Just a few weeks ago I was all happy or at least optimistic that once some of this crap got behind me life would be good. Now some of the crap is behind me and I feel worse. Daughter and I are in our new house -- and it is LOTS better than the apt; but there are some issues (it's cold & drafty -- the kitchen cabinets are sorely lacking, NO dishwasher, etc.), I need more furniture (esp. TV's) and don't dare buy anything until the divorce is done. With the apt. at least I knew it was temporary -- the house is somewhat permanent and so I can't just ignore things knowing we will move soon!!

As for Valentine's day -- I never got flowers or gifts (ok, a card & maybe a candy bar or something) from AH anyway so I don't know why I should feel like an outsider this year. I am planning on treating myself better than he ever did anyway -- already halfway through a "sugar free" heartshaped box of candy!!!